1. All submission to LC-JSTEM are handled electronically. Manuscripts must be submitted online via OJS, a fully web-based submission, double-blind peer-review and tracking system;
2. If you are submitting via this OJS for the first time, you will first be required to register. From the account you create, you will be able to monitor your submission and make subsequent submissions;
3. Submission of a manuscript shows a clear understanding that the manuscript is not under consideration for publication with other journals or publications;
4. Depending on the nature and content of the manuscript the Chief Editor/Co-Chief Editor will send the manuscript to at least two competent reviewers, or the Chief Editor will ask two appropriate members of the Editorial Advisory Board to review. Based on the recommendations by the members of Editorial Advisory Board, the Chief Editor will make final decision on acceptance, rejection, and revision of the manuscript.
5. Once a paper is accepted, the author has to prepare a camera-ready manuscript according to the instructions provided by LC-JSTEM. The associate/assistant editor of LC-JSTEM will work with the author for proofreading and formating before publication;
6. LC-JSTEM adopts double-blind peer-review.
Detailed instructions for preparation of manuscripts are available in: